New VH Footage !!!! 2012 tickets on sale Jan 10th!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
    See what you guys that are returning missed? lmao

(anybody got a decoder pen?)
    Ralphie: Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a bitch!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Tob
      Roadie
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by chefcraig
      VHND - business - management
      You're writing, but not saying anything.. VHND does "spin" with "opinion"~

With such awareness, reflection, later, we have real "news" from Van Halen. If they were involved with 'ND, with it's "mountain" from "molehill" expression, then Van Halen may share responsibility. Doesn't matter why.

You're bitter with your brother, I understand. Same with my grand-parent, both.
      Last edited by Tob; 12-29-2011, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Tob
        You're writing, but not saying anything.. VHND does "spin" with "opinion"~

With such awareness, reflection, later, we have real "news" from Van Halen. If they were involved with 'ND, with it's "mountain" from "molehill" expression, then VH shares responsibility. Doesn't matter why.

You're bitter with your brother, I understand. Same with my grand-parent, both.
        An oldie but goodie, and somehow exactingly appropriate, Mr. Spaceman...

And leave my dead brother out of this, you ass-hat. Christ, what is it with you referencing people's deceased relatives, fuck-job?
        Last edited by chefcraig; 12-29-2011, 12:27 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Tob
          Roadie
          • Aug 2011

"Spills"
          Your expression, "spin" with "opinion" - you're "wrong" to suggest it's from myself or anyone other than where it emanated from.. VHND, with yourself.

I enjoy that name, ThrillsNSpills, with 'Spills, the same..
          Last edited by Tob; 12-29-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Tob
            Your expression, "spin" with "opinion" - you're "wrong" to suggest it's from myself or anyone other than where it emanated from.. VHND, with your recent communication - one time, thank We.

I enjoy that name, ThrillsNSpills, with 'Spills, the same..
            go eat a bag of dicks you error prone bot.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
              go eat a bag of dicks you error prone bot.
              HAL: Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?
              Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?
              HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.
              Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
              HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
              Dave Bowman: What's the problem?
              HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
              Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?
              HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
              Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.
              HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
              Dave Bowman: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!
              HAL: Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Tob
                Roadie
                • Aug 2011

Spaceman - dead
                That "Ovaltine" boy picture is a pretty good likeness with yourself.. your kind-of creativity may be with such, not wordiness.

Dead? He exists, a brother. Feel him within heart, rest, then visit with him.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Tob
                  That "Ovaltine" boy picture is a pretty good likeness with yourself.. your kind-of creativity may be with such, not wordiness.

Enough. Maybe out there in the ozone you inhabit, the rules are different. Yet here, you have been warned about how to behave with regard to commentary about folk's relatives. Since this wasn't enough to penetrate your Samsonite-like cranium, perhaps action is called for. Enjoy your vacation from this place, and possibly in the interim you'll find another space-port to inhabit. In the meantime, here's wishing you happy holidays, and the sincere hope that as you walk down a street, someone hoisting a piano up to a 5th story apartment accidentally lets free of the rope, and the instrument lands squarely upon your forehead.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Tob

Uhh... WHAT??? "English, motherfucker, do you speak it????????" -Samuel L Jackson
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

Enough. Maybe out there in the ozone you inhabit, the rules are different. Yet here, you have been warned about how to behave with regard to commentary about folk's relatives. Since this wasn't enough to penetrate your Samsonite-like cranium, perhaps action is called for. Enjoy your vacation from this place, and possibly in the interim you'll find another space-port to inhabit. In the meantime, here's wishing you happy holidays, and the sincere hope that as you walk down a street, someone hoisting a piano up to a 5th story apartment accidentally lets free of the rope, and the instrument lands squarely upon your forehead.
                      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Bzzzzt. Runner terminated.

-Logan's Run

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Not entirely, just long enough for him to get a nice winter tan and for my hangover to dissipate after the coming holiday football binge.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

So, looks like we're getting a new single on the 10th.

It all seems pretty surreal to me after all this time.
                            I'm guessing it was Dave's idea to use the new music video with the old clips to prime the pump.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jun 2004

I'd like to "offer" a "suggestion", if I "may"....

Now that this place is being publicly acknowledged by respected and legitimate sources, do you think it's time to seriously "consider" hitting the "eject button" on these vapid cheeseneck motherfuckers?
                              Not only are they a facepalming embarassment to this site, but when they finally receive the attention they're so desperately whoring for, it turns out that they really don't have anything to say.

"Look at me!! Look at me!!......I got nuthin'"

For the betterment of Roth, Van Halen, Roth Army, and mankind in general, I say mercyflush these fucks.
                              "Playtime" is "over", and their "15 minutes" are "up".

Kick around that idea and explore the possibilities.

Thank You,
                              Have A Wonderful Day!

Comment

• jhale667
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

So, looks like we're getting a new single on the 10th.

It all seems pretty surreal to me after all this time.
                                I'm guessing it was Dave's idea to use the new music video with the old clips to prime the pump.

Seems they finally decided to unleash the PR beast that is DLR...'bout time, too!
                                Originally posted by conmee
                                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                                Originally posted by eddie78
                                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...