X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loucap81
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Mr Walker
    Nothing is more pathetic than watching grown-ass men trying to sneak past security to get into sections they don't have tickets for. They should be fucking shot.
    There was lots of that in Reading. It got so bad that security checked everyone's tickets down there.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I had floor seats once and when I went for a pee had a hell of a time getting back to my seat. Didn't have my ticket stub because it was in my jacket pocket.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Hey kids...been a while...how's everyone been?
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• IceCreamBlondie
          Head Fluffer
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
          Hey kids...been a while...how's everyone been?
          Still suffering from VH 2012 tour withdrawal ...I miss hanging out here with the concert updates and reviews! And how about you, light em up?
          I'm Stayin' Frosty!

Comment

• Momshell
            Veteran
            • Jan 2012

Hey girls - sorry I missed you last night. I've been going to sleep much earlier now that there aren't anymore gig nights. Still suffering from withdrawal as well - from the shows and from our fun nights here. Miss all of my gig night buddies!!! How many days 'til Japan?!
            Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
              Veteran
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by IceCreamBlondie
              Still suffering from VH 2012 tour withdrawal ...I miss hanging out here with the concert updates and reviews! And how about you, light em up?
              I too am suffering from gig night withdrawls...enjoying the last week of my summer vacation, and then it's back to work....ugh....getting up early and all that :-(

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                Veteran
                • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                Hey girls - sorry I missed you last night. I've been going to sleep much earlier now that there aren't anymore gig nights. Still suffering from withdrawal as well - from the shows and from our fun nights here. Miss all of my gig night buddies!!! How many days 'til Japan?!
                I miss our gig night fun on here too Momshell....hopefully soon we will get to hang out again....

Comment

Working...