• Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

A Tale of Two Cities:

Census: 1 In 2 Americans Is Poor Or Low-Income

CEO pay jumps 36.5% Last Year.

Annual survey shows large increase in total CEO pay in 2010, more than making up for modest declines the previous two years.

And Many Miles Away, Large Methane Bubbles from a Dark Scottish Loch:

Russian scientists have discovered hundreds of plumes of methane gas, some 1,000 meters in diameter, bubbling to the surface of the Arctic Ocean. Scientists are concerned that as the Arctic Shelf recedes, the unprecedented levels of gas released could greatly accelerate global climate change. Igor Semiletov of the Russian Academy of Sciences tells the UK's [...]

On behalf of the Whole Planet....I want to thank all the Selfish People and their narrative over the past 50 years and especially your embrace of Rush Limbaugh and the many cancer cures he has produced!

Good Un Ya!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-15-2011, 09:05 PM. Reason: Son when I was your Age we had to walk in the Snow uphill both ways. "Daddy what's Snow?"
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by SunisinuS
      And Many Miles Away, Large Methane Bubbles from a Dark Scottish Loch:

Russian scientists have discovered hundreds of plumes of methane gas, some 1,000 meters in diameter, bubbling to the surface of the Arctic Ocean. Scientists are concerned that as the Arctic Shelf recedes, the unprecedented levels of gas released could greatly accelerate global climate change. Igor Semiletov of the Russian Academy of Sciences tells the UK's [...]

WTF?????

Artic Eastern Siberia is nowhere near Scotland, LA is closer. You're about 7000 miles out.

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Ash,
            I wonder what you were talking about a couple pages back when you mentioned the PD standing tall or something such as that:
            Just got this today.

Taking A Stand!! Auckland Police REFUSE City Council Members Request to Remove Protestors #OWS #OcPo

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xe-oecoi_Wo?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xe-oecoi_Wo?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

This website is for sale! occupypolice.org is your first and best source for all of the information you&#8217;re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, occupypolice.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
            sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

On to Egypt, where, and I quote "Egyptian army throwing parliamentary china at protesters/rioters? RT @CarterTroy "
              O'rly?
              sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Code:
                ~4ndano

The roof!
                The roof!
                The roof is on fire!
                We don't give a damn!
                Let the mother fucker burn!
                Burn, mother fucker, Burn!
                sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Of course, it is a perceived slight, send moer p0rn. Have the whole cabinet shake their willies, please.

sigpic

Comment

• ZahZoo
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Not that I agree with their "strategy", but I think it was more to get the Unions behind them, knowing they wouldn't cross a picket line

That was a poor strategy... Unions won't back them if there wasn't "something" in it for them. In this case... lost wages due to a bunch of sudo-activists groping in the dark with no real mission defined is just disrupting other 99 percenters. Under these circumstance I'm surprised the unions didn't dish out ass whoopin's for messing with them just before Christmas.
                    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

OWS Facebook page going to 'die in' at Fox News Jan.2, 2015

Event in New York, NY by Occupy Wall Street -Occu-Evolve and Occupy Wall Street-Action Council on Friday, January 2 2015 with 250 people interested.94 posts in the discussion.

Shit storm coming to TV near you................
                      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well..... Rupert Murdoch owns the Wall Street Journal. And Wall Street is the only neighborhood in New York City where the worst criminals on earth NEVER have to worry about police harassment. So I guess it's a fitting protest.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Sweet, I can't wait to see how that plays out. I can't believe so many people were able to get the day off from work.
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                            I can't believe so many people were able to get the day off from work.
                            Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I almost choked on my beer!!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jacksmar
                              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              Well..... Rupert Murdoch owns the Wall Street Journal. And Wall Street is the only neighborhood in New York City where the worst criminals on earth NEVER have to worry about police harassment. So I guess it's a fitting protest.
                              Fox News and NYPost and all that injustice brought down on the proletariat, right?

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

Working...