X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I saw it. I also saw airplane parts but they could have been planted. But why would they fire a missle into it and take the chance nobody would get a good picture of the missle? They could have just blown it up with airplane parts near ground zero and claimed it was an airplane but nobody saw it.
    You're asking the wrong question.....

You should be asking why the Pentagon would have allowed anything to come close to hitting it at all, since that alleged strike was at 9:38, or 36 minutes after the second plane hit the WTC, and any confusion of the first plane crash being an accident had been settled.

They managed to get Chimp in his airplane and Cheney in the basement, but they couldn't get some jets in the air above the headquarters of the world's biggest war machine?

Dragonshit.
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      For the 1,049th time, NO ONE SAID IT FUCKING MELTED ANYTHING! The fires caused by J4 weakened the tensile strength of the steel, for FFS why do you have to repeat the same strawman "Truther" bullshit? The steel wasn't melted, it was weakened sufficiently to buckle under the weight of the debris and the massive fucking burning airliners...
      I think what failed was not the large I beams in the outside load bearing walls but the steel floor trusses. Those are smaller and could have failed just from the impact alone. I don't think the fire even got hot enough to heat the steel red hot. Once a failed floor or a couple floors drop on the ones below them you get a domino effect. Once the floors are gone to tie the outside beams together they fail as well.

Like I said, if those buildings were of a traditional box frame construction they probably would have not failed. The empire state building had a B-25 bomber fly into it and it did not fail. That's a pretty good sized plane full of 100+ octane aviation fuel.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
        The Pentagon was rigged to collapse. Unless you're actually gullible enough to believe that the very section of the building that had just been "closed for renovations" for several months is just by coincidence the part that was hit.

In either case, the hole was photographed before the collapse, and it was about 15 ft wide. Not exactly the size of hole one would expect from a Boeing 757, right?
        Does it really matter? The most important thing is tying the BCE to Bin Laden. It all started with planes flying into buildings. They failed. The oligarchs took full advantage. Look at how much money they have made. Look at how many freedoms we have lost. All in the name of fighting terrorism started by those plane hijackings.

Who really is behind the plan is more important than the details of the plan.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Does it really matter? The most important thing is tying the BCE to Bin Laden. It all started with planes flying into buildings. They failed. The oligarchs took full advantage. Look at how much money they have made. Look at how many freedoms we have lost. All in the name of fighting terrorism started by those plane hijackings.

Who really is behind the plan is more important than the details of the plan.
          Believing Bin Laden was on Bush's payroll and convinced those other ragheads to hijack planes and fly them into those buildings causing them to fall is alot easier than believing remote control planes were flown into them and burned just long enough to make it look like that's what caused the building to collapse when they were actually blown up.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Actually, he's saying the same thing I said.... he wants to see a building burn to prove the BCE's "official" conspiracy theory.
            I thought you'd gone blind too when I saw this. I linked the wrong story. He's another "let's see steel melt" guy. The internet's full of them. They keep talking about jet fuel melting steel and hold their ears when someones says steel doesn't have to melt to bend under pressure. I got a test for you. The next time they decide to demolish a tall building somewhere fly a similar size plane full of fuel into it about 3/4 of the way up by remote control and see if it collapses or not. Both of those buildings collapsed under similar condition. Two billionaires that believed different theories could finance it to see who's right and who's wrong.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

th.jpg
              Explain this. The building is collapsing above the floors where the plane hit. Not from the bottom from a controlled explosion. This is the tower you saw the plane hit on live tv. The smoke mushrooming out is from the floor collapsing and forcing the air outside the building.
              Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-21-2014, 05:55 PM.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11602[/ATTACH]
                Explain this. The building is collapsing above the floors where the plane hit. Not from the bottom from a controlled explosion. This is the tower you saw the plane hit on live tv. The smoke mushrooming out is from the floor collapsing and forcing the air outside the building.
                the rigged explosives were on the same floors the planes aimed for...
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                  the rigged explosives were on the same floors the planes aimed for...
                  That's what I thought. Sneaky bastards. There's another picture I found of the first plane about to hit the building but I think it's fake. I couldn't copy it for some reason.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Believing Bin Laden was on Bush's payroll and convinced those other ragheads to hijack planes and fly them into those buildings causing them to fall is alot easier than believing remote control planes were flown into them and burned just long enough to make it look like that's what caused the building to collapse when they were actually blown up.
                    It only costs about $300,000 to drone a modern day airliner. It's one reason pilots have had their pay cut. They aren't viewed as being as important as they once were. If the airlines could get away with it, they would want to get rid of the air crews and just fly planes around by remote control. The problem is droning does a shitty job when you suck in birds, lose power and have to put the plane down in the hudson river or when there is lot's of ice on the runway and you have to manual brake instead of relying on the auto brake.

Lot's of questions when you talk to experienced pilots. Hitting the Pentagon at that speed would be very difficult due to the ground effect and being that low the engines below the wing should have tore the ground up.

Some people have put together very complicated explanations but the big question is, "how do I know it's true?"

Always follow the money. The Bin Laden Group and the Bush family were in tight. Did the Bush's benefit from 911? Hell yeah. They own lots of shares in defense contracting companies. Heck they didn't even have to hit the Pentagon. Just the fact that someone tried was enough to start the whole "war on terror" show.

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

There's absolutely NO question that Bin Laden was on the BCE/CIA payroll, nor that his family and the BCE go all the way back to the 1960s. NO question that it was Poppy's CIA who trained him to be a terrorist, and created Al Qaeda to lock the commies into a Vietnam style quagmire, while replacing Vietnam with Afghanistan as the main source of the BCE/CIA opium trade.

The only thing questionable is whether or not they were still acting on BCE/CIA orders on September 11, 2001.

And does that question really matter? If you create Frankenstein's monster, should anybody really give a shit whether or not you claim to regret doing so later?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

George W was dead set on attacking Iraq no matter what. The WMD story, true or not was enough for him to invade Iraq. Having to fight on two fronts just slowed things down anyway if it was the oil in Iraq they wanted. He could have sent all those troops to Iraq and finished them off in a day or so. They could have leveled the place, rebuilt it within a week with and let the U S military rule over the handfull of Iraquis that survived.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Ah the west is trying to start the next big war because they are losing their banking credibility in the world. With the BRICS countries no longer using western fiat currency and Russia and China being the only countries that can militarily stand up to the west, they are hell bent to start a war. They are trying to set off the Ukraine and they are going to toy with Syria again. Greedy old bastards. They do nothing but fleece countries and start wars.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

There's absolutely NO question that Bin Laden was on the BCE/CIA payroll...
                            Define "payroll."

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Define "payroll."
                              The BCE used to buy camel dung from Al Qaeda to make the explosives to blow up the World Trade Center.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                Yawn...

If this is going to be another tiresome 9-11 conspiracy theory thread I'm tempted to split it off
                                Good idea......

Comment

Working...