• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Good luck finding a tree in the desert.
    You know what I meant. It's the age old big gubment redirection in Saudi Arabia and all over the Middle East. Let them all be pissed off at the US instead of lynching the motherfucking shit out of their leaders. "Don't be pissed at us because your daughters are stupid as shit and can't go to school! Don't be pissed at us because you're all poor and unemployed! Be pissed at the US! They're the ones causing the problems! Here, burn this effigy and shut the fuck up."
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      The thing is the World Trade Center was not normal construction. The outside walls were load bearing and the floors were of a lighter construction. It wasn't the typical boxed I beam construction but built more like a bird cage. The top floors failed and fell on the floors below them causing them to fail. What people think are explosions is air being forced out of the building because the floors are falling and compressing it.
      Bullshit.... for two reasons

1) Had the floors "pancaked" due to nothing other than gravity, it would have taken considerably longer for them to come down.

2) In that scenario, the steel "exoskeleton" of the building should have either peeled away like a banana, or remained intact. It did neither, but collapsed along with the rest of the towers, in a matter that looked exactly like a controlled demolition.

Also, if the floors had merely pancaked, the center core of the towers would have also remained intact. And neither airplane ever came close to the core.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Here's a picture of how a typical building's structure is prepped for a drop. So all the people in all three towers just ignored this?

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

So thousands of people just came to work every day for months and said "oh, that's nothing" and crawled under and around all that shit?

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Now, show me ONE video - just one - that shows this and I'll believe it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

But there isn't any such video. The people who planted the explosives somehow figured out how to shield them from every possible electrical spike in the grid and every other electrical source and they figured out how to drop a building in its own footprint without totally gutting a building. And they did it all over the span of several weekends. Hahahahaha. Holy shit. I suppose I should believe that the knowledge to drop a building in its footprint is being withheld from the rest of the world by the gubment. Right.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Being a massive jerkoff
                Tell me something else I already know.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Now, show me ONE video - just one - that shows this and I'll believe it.

I'm not sure what point you were trying to make here, but the collapse of that building looks nearly identical to the collapse of the towers.

You might think you hear more noise here than you did from the WTC before/during the collapse, but you also have to account for a crowded, noisy downtown Manhattan environment, so the scene wasn't as cleared and silent as it is in the properly scheduled demolition seen here.

But the physics involved.... the explosions heard just before the collapse, the neat disintegration of the building into its own footprint, and the pyroclastic flow of debris that follows.... these details are identical to the WTC implosion in every way.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Also, that implosion sounds "louder" on video because they had time to set up cameras and microphones from a relatively close distance.

Here's an implosion from a distance similar to where most cameras were from the WTC collapse.

Woke up early on a Saturday morning just so I could watch that fucking eyesore come down. That's one piece of scenery on the road to Portland that I will NEVER miss!
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

I cannot believe that you guys are still arguing about this...

Holy fucking shit.

It's become it's own religion.

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

By the way, Donnie appears to know just a little bit more about building demolition than most of the rest of us.

I'd be far more inclined to believe his experience in the field.

Here's what a rushed job looks like when it goes seriously wrong...

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

Am pretty sure all Donnie could demolish is a crate of Stella
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

Yes! And for the record, I'm completely ok with gay workers on demolition sites. Cop that, Kansas!

Comment

• VetteLS5
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by ashstralia
                              Yes! And for the record, I'm completely ok with gay workers on demolition sites. Cop that, Kansas!
                              But what if they are gay workers who are clandestinely conspiring to rig tall buildings to fall down because of a larger conspiracy involving the GBE (Gay Buffoons Enterprise) and the Lesbian Local #69?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                                Bullshit.... for two reasons

1) Had the floors "pancaked" due to nothing other than gravity, it would have taken considerably longer for them to come down.

2) In that scenario, the steel "exoskeleton" of the building should have either peeled away like a banana, or remained intact. It did neither, but collapsed along with the rest of the towers, in a matter that looked exactly like a controlled demolition.

Also, if the floors had merely pancaked, the center core of the towers would have also remained intact. And neither airplane ever came close to the core.
                                All of the civil engineers in the world disagree with you and the college drop out who started this shit.

Comment

Working...