Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

You've all been brainwashed by the liberal media. Better teach your kids to speak Chinese . The false democrat in office sold this country to China and they're going to take over before too long. You'd see that if you weren't so infatuated with spreading bullshit conspiracy theories all the time.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Well.... when the guy in charge of security at the World Trade Center was the Chimp's brother, Marvin Bush, access to plant the charges becomes much easier. There are also documented events where the power was shutoff for entire weekends, meaning that nobody was working in the offices, and nobody was filming who or what was coming in or out. There's also the theory that the building was pre-wired for a controlled demolition from day one..... not for "conspiracy" reasons, but just for the obvious reality that you can't swing a wrecking ball around in the middle of downtown Manhattan, so should the buildings ever need to come down, there's only one way it was going to happen.
      This isn't directed at you Ford, but the pre-wired theory is bullshit. And as far as the weekend prep goes - it takes more than a couple days to prep a building for demo. If it was as simple as people make it out to be, why would demo companies have to completely gut buildings to get at the support beams and what not? It's not as easy as just having free run of the building for a couple of weekends. They would have to have gotten in, dug into the support columns all over the building and THEN rebuilt everything back the way it was and pray like hell that somebody's cell phone doesn't set off the explosives. Plus, all this shit is wired in sequence - it's not like you'd have 3700 radio detonators all over the building. It just wouldn't work.

But like I said, the obvious explanation doesn't make sense either. It's almost as frustrating as the old if you travel back in time question, lol.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        You've all been brainwashed by the liberal media. Better teach your kids to speak Chinese . The false democrat in office sold this country to China and they're going to take over before too long. You'd see that if you weren't so infatuated with spreading bullshit conspiracy theories all the time.

And on that note, let's not forget who enabled the Chinese takeover of the planet........

A not-for-profit, bi-national membership organization dedicated to developing increased U.S.-China trade and investment activities by assisting American and Chinese companies, professionals and the general public to better understand the business environment and cultural traditions relevant to successfully doing business in both countries.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          And on that note, let's not forget who enabled the Chinese takeover of the planet........

http://www.usccc.org/#!history/c11r5
          Why don't you just claim Prescott Bush is the antichrist and get it over with.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Because I'm the Antichrist. I thought everybody knew that.

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Your not the anti Christ .... Your just a very naughty boy
              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                Because I'm the Antichrist. I thought everybody knew that.
                Billy Ray Cyrus is the devil and Miley is Damien's sister.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                  Your not the anti Christ .... Your just a very naughty boy
                  It's a curse...

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Billy Ray Cyrus is the devil and Miley is Damien's sister.
                    Wrong. Damien is my son. :p
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
                      Wrong. Damien is my son. :p
                      I didn't even know you knew mullett man.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow, someone in the welfare line has c-dog all riled up with their opinions and theories...

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The math doesn't work. However, the Bible says there will be many antichrists before the main dude.

So far, we have seen....

Ronald (6) Wilson (6) Reagan (6) and George (6) Walker (6) BushJr(6)

And now there's the Canadian Antichrist Steven (6) Joseph (6) Harper (6)

but I think they're all preliminaries to the actual "Beast" who has yet to be revealed

And sorry, Barack (6) Hussein (7) Obama (5) doesn't fit the profile.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The entire BCE is literally anti Christ. But that doesn't mean Prescott or Prescott Jr were the Beast mentioned in the Bible.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              You know, there's something about the controlled demo theory that bothers me. When a demo company drops a building, they don't just put some explosives here and there. They have to gut the damn thing and place them all over the supporting columns. Not just here and there and oh, a few more over here would be good. Plus, I'm pretty sure having a live building slap full of electronics would be kinda dangerous with a couple tons of explosives laying around. Seems like you'd have a high chance of an accidental bangity bang. And it's not like the supporting columns were just hanging there, in plain view. So how'd the baddies get in to them to place the explosives. I mean, it ain't like you could just go in a special room on every floor where they're all located. They're embedded in the motherfucking building.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just find it kind of hard to believe it's possible to wire three buildings in the proper way to drop them in their own footprints without gutting them first. But then again, I also find it kinda hard to believe all three buildings failed due to fire, seeing as how it's never ever happened before. Maybe if one of them had failed it would be believable. But all three? Within a couple hours of each other?
                              Oh come on. You are no fun. Let's roll with the conspiracy. No plane hit Building 7 and it failed. Silverstein said they had to "Pull it". A BBC reporter was talking about building 7 collapsing when it was standing in the background behind her. She was reading a script. Jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel. What caused the fires to burn so hot for so long? Why did they ship the steel to China before a proper investigation could be done? What else am I missing here?
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

no plane parts at the pentagon....or a plane in the video...
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...