X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Wow, someone in the welfare line has c-dog all riled up with their opinions and theories...
    Your posts are always so informative. You should go on Jeopardy and challenge some other worldly scholars like yourself.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

wheel.jpg
      There were parts found. The theorists claim they were planted.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

9/11 attack,terrorism,controlled demolition,Steven Jones,scholar,physics

Here's something from a non believer.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          You know, there's something about the controlled demo theory that bothers me. When a demo company drops a building, they don't just put some explosives here and there. They have to gut the damn thing and place them all over the supporting columns. Not just here and there and oh, a few more over here would be good. Plus, I'm pretty sure having a live building slap full of electronics would be kinda dangerous with a couple tons of explosives laying around. Seems like you'd have a high chance of an accidental bangity bang. And it's not like the supporting columns were just hanging there, in plain view. So how'd the baddies get in to them to place the explosives. I mean, it ain't like you could just go in a special room on every floor where they're all located. They're embedded in the motherfucking building.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just find it kind of hard to believe it's possible to wire three buildings in the proper way to drop them in their own footprints without gutting them first. But then again, I also find it kinda hard to believe all three buildings failed due to fire, seeing as how it's never ever happened before. Maybe if one of them had failed it would be believable. But all three? Within a couple hours of each other?
          It's a ludicrous fairy tale for children...

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]11598[/ATTACH]
            There were parts found. The theorists claim they were planted.
            Along with the bits of people, the 30 witnesses on the freeway etc etc etc.

Yawn...

If this is going to be another tiresome 9-11 conspiracy theory thread I'm tempted to split it off and put it with the other 30...

I was thinking about something today, it's kind of funny that no one ever planted WMDs in Iraq isn't it?

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              no plane parts at the pentagon....or a plane in the video...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                Your posts are always so informative. You should go on Jeopardy and challenge some other worldly scholars like yourself.
                I'll take cadaverdogs for $600, Alex!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Along with the bits of people, the 30 witnesses on the freeway etc etc etc.

Yawn...

If this is going to be another tiresome 9-11 conspiracy theory thread I'm tempted to split it off and put it with the other 30...

I was thinking about something today, it's kind of funny that no one ever planted WMDs in Iraq isn't it?
                  Or covered up Abu Ghraib, The NSA Prism program, etc...

It's funny how a guy gets a guilty conscience over invasions of civil liberties or prisoners being sexually humiliated, but according to conspiracy dorks thousands were involved in the greatest mass murder in history yet no one talked...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-19-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Or that in all of millions and millions of classified documents that Wikkileaks and Snowden have got a hold of not a shred of 9-11 conspiracy theory evidence.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Rigging three buildings for controlled demolition would require at least one demolition company. There's only a handful of them in the whole world that can do it. So let's say only 150 people were involved in tearing out the walls of all three buildings, rigging explosives, wiring all that shit together and then completely replacing the ceilings, the floors, the walls, relaying the carpets, painting the walls, all of it. And let's say somehow they did this over the course of several weekends. The whole damn thing falls apart right there. It's fucking impossible to do that much tear down on the inside of a building and run all the damn wiring without people knowing. It's just not fucking possible. You can't tear down a wall and replace it and clean it all up and repaint it in two days. Much less go through every damn floor of the building and basically ripping it all to shit and then putting it back together. It can't be done even if Satan himself was head of security.
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As I said it's absolutely ludicrous. Even more so that the plot was to ALSO fly planes into them as well.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

As I said it's absolutely ludicrous. Even more so that the plot was to ALSO fly planes into them as well.
                          The planes were shock value, and they certainly accomplished that objective. Whomever you believe "they" might be.

I've pretty much given up trying to solve 9/11. The official story has more holes than a 3 ton brick of swiss cheese, but none of the alternative explanations answer all the questions either.

Pretty much comes down to a question of "who benefits"?

PNAC wanted their "new Pearl Harbor" so they could launch their mideast wars. The Israeli right wing extremists were desperate to make their chosen enemies into our enemies. Chimpy needed to get the Florida election fraud out of the papers and make himself look like a legitimate President. The Rockefellers had 220 floors of asbestos that even they couldn't afford to remove.

Frankly the only people who really had nothing to gain from it were the ones we have been told to blame. Those 19 cave dwelling dipshits with box knives. Not to mention they were the least likely to be able to actually pull it off, the way it was actually done (coinciding military drills, stand down orders and all of that)

So what really happened? God damned if I know. And we probably never really will. How do I know that? A certain 50 year old unsolved murder is a reliable enough precedent for it. And that was a far simpler operation, technically speaking.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

See Sesh, the plan was to have the planes hit the building to distract everybody from the "obvious" explosions blowing out each floor of the building an hour or so later. Because it wouldn't have made more sense to set them all off a couple seconds after the planes hit. When people weren't really filming yet. And before all the news crews arrived.

I do find it interesting though that all three buildings failed completely. 7 is the one that's most interesting since it wasn't rocked by the impact of a huge fucking plane.

And why does Kansas hate gay people anyway? I mean, I'm not gonna go back and actually read it...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              So what really happened? God damned if I know. And we probably never really will. How do I know that? A certain 50 year old unsolved murder is a reliable enough precedent for it. And that was a far simpler operation, technically speaking.
                              Hmmm....well, Kennedy did want to dissolve the Fed...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

And just a word of advice, if you're ever at a public event and you hear the cops say "oh, we're running an exercise"...run like your nuts are on fire.

Comment

Working...