X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    You're just mad that he's off the market!
    He's not so mean in person. We had some good times but I knew it wouldn't last. I'm straight and he's gay.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
      Commando
      • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Satan
      Ignore is for pussies.
      Ouch. Hardrock the Cadaver Stalker isn't going to be please with you for saying that, oh lord of the darkness.

Comment

• VetteLS5
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

2) Office fires do not burn hot enough Thermite DOES burn that hot.
        Question... why is aviation fuel left out of this comparison? Seems we're jumping from lighting an unwelcome co-worker's love letter on fire and dropping in a trash can to a compound designed specifically for detonation. Are there no other flammable/explosive materials in existence?

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Aviation fuel wont melt steel...

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            This is true. Not to mention that all the jet fuel from the aircrafts burned up within about 10 minutes. Actually most of it from the second plane burned up OUTSIDE the tower (in the big orange fireball seen in all the pictures)
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Sayeth an expert? Perhaps I worded that incorrectly - aviation fuel that initiates the ignition, coupled with all the other materials that subsequently burned?

I haven't melted steel, but I've seen it get damn glowing red just from a fire in the fireplace.

I think Sesh said it best... for all the "truth" that's been put out there about conspiracies behind 9/11 (and what the endgame of said conspiracies may be), it does seem odd that no one sent a rogue camel-jockey out into the neverlands of Iraq and planted some radioactive material. Maybe all the agents died in the controlled demolition of the buildings?

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Glowing red and melting are not even close to the same thing. You can see glowing red rocks in a sauna or sweat lodge, but that's still a damn sight cooler than the magma core of a volcano. Or my favorite beachfront destination, the Lake of Fire, for that matter.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Glowing red and melting are not even close to the same thing. You can see glowing red rocks in a sauna or sweat lodge, but that's still a damn sight cooler than the magma core of a volcano. Or my favorite beachfront destination, the Lake of Fire, for that matter.
                  Steel doesn't have to melt to weaken. You heat up steel to work with it. You also heat steel to change it's hardness. Too hard and it's brittle, too soft it bends too easy. Look up heat treating some time and you might learn something usefull for a change.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    Steel doesn't have to melt to weaken. You heat up steel to work with it. You also heat steel to change it's hardness. Too hard and it's brittle, too soft it bends too easy. Look up heat treating some time and you might learn something usefull for a change.
                    Uhh..... have you ever heard of HELL, dumbass?

I think I know more about heat than you do.

Seriously, the next time you go to your favorite sauna in West Hollywood, take a good look at the rocks.

Some of them might actually be red. And sure enough, if you picked one up, you would get burned bad enough that your skin color would match mine. But you wouldn't melt from it. Or even catch on fire.... unless you took a shower under a gas pump before you came in.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

For the 1,049th time, NO ONE SAID IT FUCKING MELTED ANYTHING! The fires caused by J4 weakened the tensile strength of the steel, for FFS why do you have to repeat the same strawman "Truther" bullshit? The steel wasn't melted, it was weakened sufficiently to buckle under the weight of the debris and the massive fucking burning airliners...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        Jesus fuck, how is c-dog becoming one of the most sensible posters here?

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

110 stories worth of steel was weakened by a relatively minor office fire?

Twice in one hour? (Yet never before, and never since)

Dragonshit.

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

That will happen about the same time I build a snowman on my front lawn.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

110 stories worth of steel was weakened by a relatively minor office fire?

Twice in one hour? (Yet never before, and never since)

Dragonshit.
                              Minor office fire? You're insane now.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

I worked for a heat treater for almost ten years. My last decent job. I was a Rockwell inspecter when I was laid off. The hardness of steel is measure on a Rockwell scale. The lower the number, the softer the metal. To straightened bent steel you heat it up and bend it with a press. As soon as it cools down it hardens again so you can't bend it. When those beams were heated up by burning jet fuel they failed because they were no longer hard enough to maintain the weight above them. End of story.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...