X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Satan
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Me too. Next time they blow up a building they should fill it with as many as possible.
    What a sockfucking hypocrite you are.....

Just the other day, you were accusing FORD of wanting to go all Adolf on the financial criminals who are destroying your country (even though he has never indicated any desire to do such a thing). And now you are openly advocating acts of terrorism against people, based on nothing but sexual orientation.

You and Hitler will have a lot to talk about when you get here........
    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
      What a sockfucking hypocrite you are.....

Just the other day, you were accusing FORD of wanting to go all Adolf on the financial criminals who are destroying your country (even though he has never indicated any desire to do such a thing).
      You are Ford dingleberry. You made the same post when I said whoever shot Kennedy should get a medal. I love your righteous indignation act though. I've got most of your pals on ignore so I can't see their's but I'm sure one of them will jump on the bandwagon soon enough.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Limpdick and swampfag posted something already. I'll bet it was really good stuff. Too bad I can't see it.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

You are Ford dingleberry.
          Who is Ford Dingleberry? Was he that guy from Betelguese in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series?

Oh... that was Ford Prefect. Nevermind......

For the record, I am known by many names. Lucifer. Beelzebub. Mephistopheles. Legba. The Prince of Darkness. Old Scratch. The Dragon, The Serpent, etc.

But FORD is not among my many names.

You made the same post when I said whoever shot Kennedy should get a medal.
          Why is it that you advocate the murder of American heroes and law abiding gay citizens, and yet defend criminals? Do you not see the hypocrisy there?

I love your righteous indignation act though. I've got most of your pals on ignore so I can't see their's but I'm sure one of them will jump on the bandwagon soon enough.
          Ignore is for pussies.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Who is Ford Dingleberry?
            A married to another man liberal homosexual from Kansas who thinks Prescott Bush is the antichrist obviously. Don't you read anyone else's posts?
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I can't put you on ignore but I ignore most of what you post anyway. It's usually the same old bullshit so why bother.
              Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-20-2014, 07:30 PM.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

A married to another man liberal homosexual from Kansas who thinks Prescott Bush is the antichrist obviously. Don't you read anyone else's posts?
                Prescott Bush is not my son, the Antichrist.

However, Barbara Bush IS the daughter of my very good friend Aleister Crowley.

And no, I'm not dragonshitting you. It is 666% the truth.

I'm also fairly certain there are no liberal homosexuals in Kansas. Why would they stay there and torture themselves? It would be like me living in a church!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Ford/Satan/Jesus thanx for quoting my posts so much. I can still piss off all your buddies without seeing their whiney ass comments. Ignore doesn't work on quotes.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

BTW Satan/Ford/Jesus the antichrist isn't the son of Satan. He is a human figure inhabited by Satan therefore he's weaker than God or Jesus according to Orthdox Christian thought. I got that from a reliable source so it must be true.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Bullshit.... for two reasons

1) Had the floors "pancaked" due to nothing other than gravity, it would have taken considerably longer for them to come down.

2) In that scenario, the steel "exoskeleton" of the building should have either peeled away like a banana, or remained intact. It did neither, but collapsed along with the rest of the towers, in a matter that looked exactly like a controlled demolition.

Also, if the floors had merely pancaked, the center core of the towers would have also remained intact. And neither airplane ever came close to the core.

Um, it wasn't "Nova's theory." It was a conclusion by engineers. You know? Like the ones that never actually appear in Truther bullshit?

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

If "engineers" back a theory that disagrees with the physical laws of science, I'd check their degrees again.

Probably came from Regent, Liberty, or Bob Jones "Universities".

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          It's because the thought that 19 people could do so much damage absolutely terrifies them. The randomness horrifies them so much they find it far more comforting to think that there is some huge government conspiracy going on.

It's kind of childish like needing a God or Santa Claus - it seems to be something built into human psyche.

Add to that the vanity of somehow being a "chosen one" with a keen, innate knowledge no one else seems to have and is only shared by a few...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A married to another man liberal homosexual from Kansas...
                            You're just mad that he's off the market!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If "engineers" back a theory that disagrees with the physical laws of science, I'd check their degrees again.

Probably came from Regent, Liberty, or Bob Jones "Universities".
                              Which "physical laws of science?" Again, you're just riffing off college dropouts making money off the graves of victims in the perpetual cottage industry of "Truth© "...

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

1) Gravity does not level 2 110 story buildings within their own footprint in 10 seconds.

2) Office fires do not burn hot enough to weaken, much less MELT steel. Believe me, I'm an expert in what temperature is required to burn and melt things. It's what I do!

3) Thermite DOES burn that hot. It cuts steel very neatly and orderly, and it explains the molten pools of metal that were still liquid several days into the recovery operation at the WTC site.

Comment

Working...