X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Mike Malloy's a liberal democrat propaganda author. He spreads the same unfounded bullshit you do. Prescott Bush died in 1972 before George Sr even took office. He was just a greedy oil man not a Nazi sympathizer and I doubt he planned 9//11 before he died unless he was Nostradamus reincarnated.
    Mike Malloy has nothing to do with the link I posted. They just use the same term, "Bush Crime Family", that he does.

And obviously Prescott Bush didn't plan 9/11. But his son George Sr. created the terrorist organization that his grandson, the Chimp told you was responsible for it. So it was a BCE operation by whatever story you choose to believe.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Mike Malloy is a pundit just like Rush Limbaugh is a pundit. Paid cheerleaders for their opposing teams. If any of these guys started exposing the central banking fraud and the people behind it they would soon be out of a job. They would be fired so fast their heads would spin. As long as they do their jobs of continuing the left/right paradigm so the politicians can run up more debt and start more wars, all is well. You see the real scam is to take us to default and hopefully to have enough guns to our heads where we will be stuck paying the fictitious debt. As long as they keep the country divided there won't be enough critical mass to make any real change.

Rush and Malloy exist simply to help assure what happened in Iceland does not happen in the United States. It's all about debt slavery and they want to keep us stuck in it.
      You're completely wrong.

Mike Malloy has about as much use for the current Democratic party as I do. Possibly even less. And he's openly advocated peaceful dissent, such as what happened in Iceland. He even got arrested himself a couple years ago. (Fortunately he was released after a couple of hours)

Your description would apply much better to that pathetic oil industry sellout Ed Schultz.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Mike Malloy is a pundit just like Rush Limbaugh is a pundit.
        Pundit must be another name for propagandist. I bet they both have brown eyes they're so full of shit. The Bushes are greedy bastards and manipulate situations for their own profit but they're not the only rich people doing it and they don't control every politician in the U S. Did Prescott Bush profit from his investment in Union Banking Corporation? I'm sure he did. Did he personally bankroll Hitler's rise to power? No. Thyssen initially backed Hitler but he thought he was fighting a soviet takeover of Germany not backing a mad man to kill millions of Jews.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          You're completely wrong.

Mike Malloy has about as much use for the current Democratic party as I do. Possibly even less. And he's openly advocated peaceful dissent, such as what happened in Iceland. He even got arrested himself a couple years ago. (Fortunately he was released after a couple of hours)

Your description would apply much better to that pathetic oil industry sellout Ed Schultz.
          I'm sure Ed is pulling a much bigger paycheck. It does seem like the old left/right game is breaking down. Some of these people's pants are starting to fall down. Ed's pants fell down and man was that a horrid site!
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Don't forget Armand Hammer and John Rockefeller. Hammer was doing oil deals like the Koch's with the Soviets. The Rockefeller's Chase bank had branches in Moscow and Peking. The oligarchs were not only behind Hitler's fascism. They were behind the communism as well. Mao was a carpet bagging puppet. The puppets always seem to live in the west before they are assigned to go into a country, take it over, and make everyone happy comrades. In short it's the old banking families. Nothing has changed.
            The relationship between the Rockefellers and the BCE goes all the way back to the railroad swindles of the 19th century, so no argument there. Not to mention the Rockefellers involvement with the World Trade Center.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

And obviously Prescott Bush didn't plan 9/11. But his son George Sr. created the terrorist organization that his grandson, the Chimp told you was responsible for it. So it was a BCE operation by whatever story you choose to believe.
              You've obviously been brainwashed by liberal propaganda. George HW backed Osama when Russia was fighting in Afghanistan, he didn't invent Al Qaeda.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You can spin it anyway you want to. The facts are that the Bin Ladens and the BCE go back a long way, and that Poppy Bush's CIA trained their asset "Tim Osman" to lead their terrorist army in Afghanistan.

The only open question is whether that terrorist army was still on the CIA/BCE payroll when they supposedly crashed those airplanes into the Rockefeller family's World Trade Center. Where, incidentally one Marvin Bush was in charge of the security detail, by the way.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

What happened in the 19th century is the European oligarchs sent a guy by the name of Schiff over here and he recruited American oligarchs who were willing to sell the United States out. John D. Rockefeller got on board early. The whole scheme was to systematically change the US by destroying it economically and evening out the industrialized nations. Fleece the US and build China up. Then put the nations into trading unions. The only one they managed to accomplish was the EU. Consolidate currencies and militaries. It's all about consolidating power and giving the average person less choice. In short, it's corporate feudalism.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

You can spin it anyway you want to. The facts are that the Bin Ladens and the BCE go back a long way, and that Poppy Bush's CIA trained their asset "Tim Osman" to lead their terrorist army in Afghanistan.

The only open question is whether that terrorist army was still on the CIA/BCE payroll when they supposedly crashed those airplanes into the Rockefeller family's World Trade Center. Where, incidentally one Marvin Bush was in charge of the security detail, by the way.
                    The World Trade Center was also losing money. It was full of asbestos and experience has shown buildings over 80 stories don't make a profit. They wanted to get rid of it for financial reasons. It's also interesting the BBC was talking about building 7 going down when it was still standing behind the reporter. She was reading her script too early. The whole thing will be proven an inside job. More evidence comes forth all the time and it fits nicely together like a puzzle.

The wild card they weren't counting on was Russia and the nationalists infiltrating China again. They thought they had Russia and China in the bag. It kind of threw a wrench into that Bush New World Order wet dream.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The World Trade Center was also losing money. It was full of asbestos and experience has shown buildings over 80 stories don't make a profit. They wanted to get rid of it for financial reasons. It's also interesting the BBC was talking about building 7 going down when it was still standing behind the reporter. She was reading her script too early. The whole thing will be proven an inside job. More evidence comes forth all the time and it fits nicely together like a puzzle.

The wild card they weren't counting on was Russia and the nationalists infiltrating China again. They thought they had Russia and China in the bag. It kind of threw a wrench into that Bush New World Order wet dream.
                      Careful now...... keep talking like that and Socky will call you a "liberal propagandist"
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

If you believed the World Trade Center was blown up by terrorist backed by the Bush's I might be inclined to believe it but I don't believe they planned it and carried it out and all the other bullshit about radio controlled planes, missiles and the rest of the conspiracy theories about 9/11. There's at least theory aliens from outer space killed Kennedy. Maybe they were behind 9/11 too.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

You know, there's something about the controlled demo theory that bothers me. When a demo company drops a building, they don't just put some explosives here and there. They have to gut the damn thing and place them all over the supporting columns. Not just here and there and oh, a few more over here would be good. Plus, I'm pretty sure having a live building slap full of electronics would be kinda dangerous with a couple tons of explosives laying around. Seems like you'd have a high chance of an accidental bangity bang. And it's not like the supporting columns were just hanging there, in plain view. So how'd the baddies get in to them to place the explosives. I mean, it ain't like you could just go in a special room on every floor where they're all located. They're embedded in the motherfucking building.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just find it kind of hard to believe it's possible to wire three buildings in the proper way to drop them in their own footprints without gutting them first. But then again, I also find it kinda hard to believe all three buildings failed due to fire, seeing as how it's never ever happened before. Maybe if one of them had failed it would be believable. But all three? Within a couple hours of each other?
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Careful now...... keep talking like that and Socky will call you a "liberal propagandist"
                            I was thinking about calling him a nut just like you if you want to know the truth. But he doesn't call me cute little names like socky and couchy when I tell him I don't agree with him like you do so I'll keep it on an adult level if I disagree with his opinion.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              You know, there's something about the controlled demo theory that bothers me. When a demo company drops a building, they don't just put some explosives here and there. They have to gut the damn thing and place them all over the supporting columns. Not just here and there and oh, a few more over here would be good. Plus, I'm pretty sure having a live building slap full of electronics would be kinda dangerous with a couple tons of explosives laying around. Seems like you'd have a high chance of an accidental bangity bang. And it's not like the supporting columns were just hanging there, in plain view. So how'd the baddies get in to them to place the explosives. I mean, it ain't like you could just go in a special room on every floor where they're all located. They're embedded in the motherfucking building.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I just find it kind of hard to believe it's possible to wire three buildings in the proper way to drop them in their own footprints without gutting them first. But then again, I also find it kinda hard to believe all three buildings failed due to fire, seeing as how it's never ever happened before. Maybe if one of them had failed it would be believable. But all three? Within a couple hours of each other?
                              It's amazing how they managed to fool everybody into thinking airplanes even hit the buildings. Making the one that was hit lower down with more weight to collapse the building above it if the structure failed first was brilliant too. They were planning to have the Empire State Building collapse at the same time but they decided not too because it was to far away to blame on the airplanes that didn't really hit the building in the first place.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP

Well.... when the guy in charge of security at the World Trade Center was the Chimp's brother, Marvin Bush, access to plant the charges becomes much easier. There are also documented events where the power was shutoff for entire weekends, meaning that nobody was working in the offices, and nobody was filming who or what was coming in or out. There's also the theory that the building was pre-wired for a controlled demolition from day one..... not for "conspiracy" reasons, but just for the obvious reality that you can't swing a wrecking ball around in the middle of downtown Manhattan, so should the buildings ever need to come down, there's only one way it was going to happen.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...