X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aesop
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Who has gone to a Van Hagar show? I went to one...IN 1988! It was The Monsters of Rock tour at what is now Ralph Wilson Stadium: Orchard Park, NY. I got to see The Scorpions (TOTALLY AWESOME!), Metallica (TUBULAR), Dokken (sucked), and I can't remember the rest.
    FYI...Kingdom Come was the other band...

and IMHO Metallica and Dokken stole the show from Van Hagar...

..Remember that 'And Justice For All' Statue that crumbled?? What a show!!!
    Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
      People like you (Nickdfresh) prove my point as to why liberals suck, faggot.
      Good one Lou! But, at least this liberal (moderate actually) served in the U.S. Army during Gulf War I Lou.

CUNTservative like YOU prove MY POINTS LOU. Here, have a Super-Sized Freedom Fries on me cunt, BTW, the potatoes were picked by the migrant workers you so hate, but don't let that stop you from indulging yourself pussy. Wouldn't want our rhetoric or ideology to get in the way of the good "Bit Torrenten'" times!

Comment

• aesop
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

Too busy whacking it in mommy's basement and obsessing over the difference between MP3, ACC, WAV, and Bit Torrent I suppose.

But hey he's a COMpassionate CUNTservative who talks a big check, but never cashes with his ass. PUSSY I say!
        Let's seriously try to keep the political name calling to The Front Line...OK? You, DC, and Ford post enough there that you don't need to spew that stuff here as well...
        Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by aesop
          Let's seriously try to keep the political name calling to The Front Line...OK? You, DC, and Ford post enough there that you don't need to spew that stuff here as well...
          I'll stop, but I didn't start it. For the record, Lou politicized it.

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

David Lee Roth's signature screams, stage presence, songwriting ability, etc., were a major part of the phenomenal success of Van Halen.

The only downside to David Lee Roth's contribution to Van Halen's success is that he unknowingly enabled the success of the bastardized version of the band.

Take it to the bank and deposit it.

Comment

• Lou

Good one Lou! But, at least this liberal (moderate actually) served in the U.S. Army during Gulf War I Lou.

CUNTservative like YOU prove MY POINTS LOU. Here, have a Super-Sized Freedom Fries on me cunt, BTW, the potatoes were picked by the migrant workers you so hate, but don't let that stop you from indulging yourself pussy. Wouldn't want our rhetoric or ideology to get in the way of the good "Bit Torrenten'" times!
              That's honorable you served in the war in 1991. I still don't like you and I still don't care about getting along with everyone. I also never said anything about hating migrant workers but like a typical liberal, you pile inference upon inference and just make up shit to make a point. I don't even understand your point, unless it's supposed to be that if you vote for George Bush then you'd better want to go to war. That's just stupid when that's not the only issue. But in the liberal world, it is I guess.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                FYI...Kingdom Come was the other band...

and IMHO Metallica and Dokken stole the show from Van Hagar...

..Remember that 'And Justice For All' Statue that crumbled?? What a show!!!
                I don't know, Don Dokken looked catatonic (although he did sound good, just never moved) and George Lynch looked like he was about to kick him in the balls for it. I think they hated eachother by that point. But then again, I can't prove it but I believe Hagar and Eddie may have felt the same way by that OU8.2 time period.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yo...Nick...Lou...glad to see y'all so convicted about your positions...but take that to the front line...

It's not a big deal to be honest...You can hate each other just fine...just do it in the right forum...

By the way...I wonder if Roth is a liberal?

or a conservative?
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                    That's honorable you served in the war in 1991. I still don't like you and I still don't care about getting along with everyone. I also never said anything about hating migrant workers but like a typical liberal, you pile inference upon inference and just make up shit to make a point. I don't even understand your point, unless it's supposed to be that if you vote for George Bush then you'd better want to go to war. That's just stupid when that's not the only issue. But in the liberal world, it is I guess.
                    Stop posting to me you troll. I could give a flying fuck what YOU think. Your opinion means shit to me about anything, because you NEVER KNOW anything. You are just a loudmouth jackoff hypocrite pseudo-Conservative. You just spout off the same shit you been told to say and think. So SHUT UP clone! Go listen to your Rush Limbaugh bootleg Bit Torrents! BTW, I have some news for you:

wait...

Just a second...

Keep going....

Just a little more...

SAMMY HAGAR IS A CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN! Would you hang with him goof ball?

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by rustoffa

The only downside to David Lee Roth's contribution to Van Halen's success is that he unknowingly enabled the success of the bastardized version of the band.

The DOWNSIDE is that Dave QUIT !!

What a fucking idiot!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Yo...Nick and Lou...

seriously...

Roll with it here.

I've made you your own special forum...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          By the way...

Conservative

Comment

• Lou

Well I guess if Sammy Hagar's a conservative, that must mean I like him then.

Don't worry Nicky, your opinion means nothing to me either. No one's allowed to be conservative under your logic unless they've been engaged in combat.

Go back to defending your little ass-pirate Rikk there. And I'll send you off by telling you that hockey sucks and I hope that the Buffalo Sabres, if not the whole NHL, fold like a deck of cards.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Yo Elvis, how you been...

I though you retired...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                The DOWNSIDE is that Dave QUIT !!

What a fucking idiot!
                                I'd quit too, if Eddie showed up drunk and at the crack of 4:00 PM to the recording studio after I'd been waiting around since morning to record.

But hey, that's '5150' TIME!

Comment

Working...