X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    I wish I knew the whole story... Sort of...? It seems all too silly to be fighting over someone or something irrelevant. No? Guwapo, you will always be my bud. Damn sure of that. But Im starting new, and Im trying my best to keep peace with all. Speaking of irrelevant, where the fuck is Brett?
    I basically have problems with few people here. There are a few people I think are complete and utter losers. But big deal. My opinion is my opinion. No need to name them. Who cares? I don't even care, really. Of course, on those occasions these people post something moronic or something that displays their complete lack of comprehension concerning their own fake power, then I post something because...hey...I just don't give a fuck.

GUWAPO is definitely the most two-sided piece of shit I know of at this site in my dealings with people. But there are a few people that are very cool with him, and again, who cares what I think? Seriously, it's no big deal. I don't even need to prove anything to the people I give a shit about at this site. They all have seen it for themselves for months.

BT, I have no problems with you. Then again, I like FLAPPO too. as for that other shit, that whole incident is a few months old now. GUWAPO tried what he did with his butt-buddy, and they both got pretty much run out of this site in shame. In the end, I don't care. I have pretty much almost the same pals as I did before. In fact, I know a little more concerning who stands where. And that's good.

As for Brett, well, I fought with him a bit at the Links. In fact, I had a big fight with him at one point. And I don't think he's always been right in his fight with people. But I damn well I know that I personally like him. And I think he's been a good poster at this site, throwing aside the Links shit. And also, he's controversial. And frankly, I like anything at this site that's controversial. It's good for numbers and good for conversations. Brett is not always right. But even he knows that. But if anyone actually thinks he's a Ched Head that loves to bitch about Roth, then they already missed out on one of Sun Tzu's most important rules: know your enemy inside and out.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      No problem BT, I just know Rikk tried to bring us both down by

lying.
      No, GUWAPO, you've seen the same conversation. But I forgot that you can't read. Changed your signature yet, bub? Either someone was lying about you or you are lying right now. One of the two is true. And you know it. But are you ever going to admit it?
      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I'm still waiting for LOU to post. I saw you PMing someone, GUWAPO, and now he's suddenly in here. This is going to be fun!
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
          and they both got pretty much run out of this site in shame.
          LMFAO yeah okay fatty hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

I really dont mind Brett either. Most times I just find him arrogant and quick to point out the mistakes of others instead of having a normal convo or debate. I also know he's neither a fan of any era (his words not mine) based on how much time has passed on waiting or not waiting for a reunion. Im sure I'll be corrected by him in no time on this post... lol As for Lou, when i was mod we kept apart from each others postings. No clicking in the convo's. The only times I debated with him was over flac files and mp3's. Elvis and I are fine with each other, I think? I'd slant him once in awhile on his 2 word posts to get his post count up.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

ELVIS is awesome. Always thought that dude was hilarious and a great poster. I don't agree with him on every issue, but that's what makes for great conversation.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

he's mostly hiding in the front lines. sometimes, there is just nothing VH left to talk about...
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

he's mostly hiding in the front lines. sometimes, there is just nothing VH left to talk about...
                  VH is dead. I just hope Roth makes a good new album. Of course I want him back in VH, but VH doesn't seem to be shit right now.

Hell, most people don't give a fuck about these "wars" here. That's what I find hilarious. Certain pinheads really think that every poster at this site is waiting with baited breath for the next super attack post from one of the two sides in these wars, and the truth is, it's a little sideshow that most people don't get personally involved with. "People are starting to see this...", etc. People don't give a fuck. Some people really think of themselves as stars here, fighting Caesar's Palace on Pay-Per-View. You fight...I'll be Don King and own your ass.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Parnelly
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2004

I cant believe that someone would make a thread so pointless and lame. No one on this site should care if Van Halen "Could Have" made it without DLR. Its pointless useless and completely ignorant. This thread is classless and also disrespectful. DLR fans dont care about would have's could have's should have's we care about what is and what will never be. So take your shitty lame ass thread and fuck right off you cheesy no good wannabe Van Halen fan piece of no good shit. FUCK!

Dave Or The Grave Mother Fucker. Yes You.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Parnelly
                      I cant believe that someone would make a thread so pointless and lame. No one on this site should care if Van Halen "Could Have" made it without DLR. Its pointless useless and completely ignorant. This thread is classless and also disrespectful. DLR fans dont care about would have's could have's should have's we care about what is and what will never be. So take your shitty lame ass thread and fuck right off you cheesy no good wannabe Van Halen fan piece of no good shit. FUCK!

Dave Or The Grave Mother Fucker. Yes You.
                      I think the thread is alright. There are better ones, but it's still something dave to talk about. Parnelly, what thread have you started lately that was VH or Dave related? I agree there is nothing more to VH past 1984 except a brief cameo in 96, but really, how long can we talk EMT and charity shows?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

"it's obv. nightcreeper is a faggoty hagar fan , he gets all his t-shirts from walmart and then sends them to sammy to wipe his cock on"

LMAO! Thanks Flappo. Im gonna be laughing for the rest of the eve now.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Actually, he hasn't been there much lately. In fact, I went to put milk on my cereal this morning and saw this...

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

Born: January 8, 1935, Tupelo, Mississippi
                          Died: August 16, 1977, Memphis, Tennessee
                          Height: 6'0"
                          Weight at birth: 5 pounds
                          Weight at peak of career: 165 pounds
                          Weight at death: About 260 pounds
                          Shoe size: 11D
                          Shirt size: Neck 15 1/2-16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Motto: TCB (Taking Care of Business)
                          Church: First Assembly Church of God in Memphis
                          Favorite toothpaste: Colgate
                          Favorite after-shave: Brut
                          Favorite drink: Pepsi Cola
                          Favorite foods: Peanut butter, mashed potatoes, burned bacon, grape jelly, cheeseburgers, pork chops, sauerkraut
                          Eating capacity: In his 20s, Elvis told Country Song Roundup Magazine he could polish off eight deluxe cheeseburgers, two bacon-lettuce-and-tomato sandwiches and three milkshakes in a single sitting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Favorite hobbies: Go-carting, karate, numerology, scientology, reading, gospel singing, touch football
                          Habits he didn't have: Elvis didn't drink, smoke or use illegal drugs
                          Favorite board games: Yahtzee, Monopoly
                          Favorite collectible: Official badges. He had police badges from almost every city he sang in and a federal narcotics badge from President Richard M. Nixon.
                          Second favorite collectible: Guns. There were nearly 40 weapons of various kinds in the Presley arsenal, including M-16s and other rifles, automatic pistols, derringers and a Thompson submachine gun.

If you have seen this Moderator, please call the RothArmy at 1-555-DAVE-WEB

-or-

Contact us on the web Rotharmy.com

Thank you!
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 12-30-2004, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Parnelly
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Sep 2004

Woah sorry there toast face. I didnt mean to raise the hostility in the thread but i figure what the fuck. People like you come right out of the wood works as soon i post. Whatever man.

Dave Or The Grave.

RIGHT NOW: BigTroubles is sittin around with a bottle of cabo and his ou812 album.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Out of the wood works? LMAO! You started 7 threads total. And your little stab about me drinking Cabo and listening to 0u812 is way off fruitty. I drink shots of Fireball Whiskey.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Actually, he hasn't been there much lately. In fact, I went to put milk on my cereal this morning and saw this...

Comment

Working...