Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Not at all. In fact I was thinking about going south to see my good friend guwapo and thought how nice it would be to stop in and say hello to a fellow Roth Army bud.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
      Not really.

Its just another day, only with lots more cops out around 1:00 a.m.
      no drinking and driving. You are not working are ya?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Parnelly
        Head Fluffer
        • Sep 2004

Well wouldnt that be nice. I could brew up a pot of tea for us and we can sit down and chat about Dave and times gone past. Good idea.

Comment

• Parnelly
          Head Fluffer
          • Sep 2004

Certain people had me mistaken for this guwapo.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Well, just in case your in my area. Please look me up. Im in North Bay assbreath...Oops, I mean Parsmelly. BTW, is Just like Paradise your fav Dave song?

Comment

• lms2

Yep, Im working, we get off a whole hour early.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Parnelly
                LOL. Now that must have sucked.:p
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

No... He would be the fella over the age of 18.

Comment

• Parnelly
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2004

No man actually that Guwapo dood is pretty hard core. Seemed to really have something against you rikk.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                      Yep, Im working, we get off a whole hour early.
                      a whole hour eh? Poor girl. Ive been off for a few days now, and then a few more. R and R for sure. Happy new Years to ya, if I dont see you on tommorow.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

No man actually that Guwapo dood is pretty hard core. Seemed to really have something against you rikk.
                        I know. He's very envious of straight people.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

this is going places....baby hang on tight...

Comment

• Parnelly
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Sep 2004

I thought you said he was your buddy. Everybody knows what a buddy is. You friggin chachi.

Comment

• lms2

Happy New Years to you as well Big Troubles. I will be waiting on that video.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

I thought you said he was your buddy. Everybody knows what a buddy is. You friggin chachi.
                                :confused:

Comment

Working...