X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
    Happy New Years to you as well Big Troubles. I will be waiting on that video.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Big Troubles

this is going places....baby hang on tight...
      yeah... nowhere, fast!

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

yeah... nowhere, fast!
        no shit eh? Why is it that the newbies always have to try to make themselves famous right away? Why cant they earn their stripes the old fashion way. Hell, even I made sense when I joined. I scrapped with Hitch, Flappo and John Ashcroft, but it was far more entertaining than "Chachi" and "Holmes".
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

Don't you mean homes?

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Oh well. Have a good night Ims2 and have a great New years!!!!

xoxo!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Don't you mean homes?
              Oh yeah that's right. lol

Comment

• lms2

Good night. You too.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                  Again cunt more fucking lies!!???!!!

I haven't been posting there and wouldn't slag the Army.

That is an outright fucking lie fatty.
                  Dork, your fucking stupid ass rat alias is the featured member at that site. You're a fucking retard for even doing that, let alone doing that there.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

No shit. I mean, talk about lying with shit staring at you right in the face. This guy has some pretty big balls and a tiny dick to be talking about frauds.
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

I don't think that VH would have gotten off the ground without Dave. He was the driving force of the band, especially in the early days. I am sure Ed would have been in a band, but I don't think it would be anything like VH.
                      “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                        Dork, your fucking stupid ass rat alias is the featured member at that site. You're a fucking retard for even doing that, let alone doing that there.

Nice.

Guwapo, go fuck yourself you rodent loving dick.
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                          na na na...

Debate is encouraged here, however name calling and abuse isn't. The aim of the game is to get your point across without abusing the bejeezus out of your fellow users. This is intended to be a fun forum to yak it up with fellow VH fans worldwide, to keep everything enjoyable, so try and keep the following guidelines in mind:

- Above all, please respect the Admins, Mods & other users of this site. They are all Van Halen fans, and therefore can't possibly be bad people.
                          Roth Army Icon
                          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                            I don't think that VH would have gotten off the ground without Dave. He was the driving force of the band, especially in the early days. I am sure Ed would have been in a band, but I don't think it would be anything like VH.
                            Voice of reason.

Happy New Year DG!

Ed would have definetly been in a band. Too much talent. He would have been discovered with or without Roth. Together though they were awesome.

MA would have been managing a car wash.
                            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

who is brett?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                na na na...
                                Man, you really are the ultimate pussy, huh?
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...