Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parnelly
    Head Fluffer
    • Sep 2004

One simple explanation - Fuck you homes.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
      6 hours... give or take a day or two.
      wow, that is a far drive. But damn well worth it! I dont care who's in my livin' room, come midnite, Im dawning my spongebob boxers I got for Xmas.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Parnelly
        Head Fluffer
        • Sep 2004

That sounds like something a mature adult would do.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Big Troubles
          wow, that is a far drive. But damn well worth it! I dont care who's in my livin' room, come midnite, Im dawning my spongebob boxers I got for Xmas.
          Shame im gonna have to miss that. You could always post pictures.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Parnelly
            One simple explanation - Fuck you homes.
            What has a home ever done to you? and if that is the simple explanation, Id hate to read your full length one.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Parnelly
              Head Fluffer
              • Sep 2004

Well at least i dont have to use some lame picture to express how im feeling. You fuckin chachi.

Dave or the Grave!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                Shame im gonna have to miss that. You could always post pictures.
                I will. In fact, I may have to pull out the video cam.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

you having a celebration tommorow?

Comment

• Parnelly
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Sep 2004

The roth army really cares to see pictures from you. If they are anything like these lame ones good luck scruntose.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Parnelly
                      Well at least i dont have to use some lame picture to express how im feeling. You fuckin chachi.

Dave or the Grave!
                      Im guessing you are looking for attention. So heres what Im gonna do.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

so where in Ontario are ya from Parsmelly?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

I know I know.... You "can't" or "wont" say...

Comment

• Parnelly
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Sep 2004

What would that matter. Do you have evil plans abrew?

Comment

• Parnelly
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Sep 2004

And if i wanted you to know dont you think i would have it on a certain information page of myself. Fuckin chachi.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                                you having a celebration tommorow?
                                Not really.

Its just another day, only with lots more cops out around 1:00 a.m.

Comment

Working...