• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      The DOWNSIDE is that Dave QUIT !!

What a fucking idiot!
      Elvis,

What would you have done if you showed up to pen lyrics and Ed gave you a tape of "Love Walks In?" Hell, I'd have also bailed.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Yo Elvis, how you been...

I though you retired...
        No man...

I'm good!

I've been checking into real life...

It's a trip...

Not much time for gazing into a screen...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MAX
          Elvis,

What would you have done if you showed up to pen lyrics and Ed gave you a tape of "Love Walks In?" Hell, I'd have also bailed.
          I don't believe in this scenario...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Well...good to see you've garnered some real life shit...

and welcome back...even though you've probably been here more than I think...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I'm always here...

Look at you...

Mr 10,326...

Now, go grade your homework!

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Please explain?

We know Dave had already completed several songs on that album. Heck, even Alexia's story goes along with Dave's that they had several songs completed. Hence, "Eat Thy Neighbor" with melodies, bridge and everything which unfortunately turned into "Summer Nights." Also, isn't it ironic that when they brought chubbs in to audition that they would use a completed song ala "Summer Nights?" Dave said that is why EEAS took longer to make cos they had to start from scratch whereas 5150 was already halfway completed when they brought in the fat red troll.
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

It's just one big downer....

Shit, a gaggle of downsides even!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Shit dude...see what happens when they give us time fucking off...

lmfao...M-F...11PM until about 4 AM...

Sat and Sun....

after tomorrow...back to just Sundays...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

By the way...

Lou...Nick...

here's your fucking thread...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                          Well I guess if Sammy Hagar's a conservative, that must mean I like him then.

Don't worry Nicky, your opinion means nothing to me either. No one's allowed to be conservative under your logic unless they've been engaged in combat.

Go back to defending your little ass-pirate Rikk there. And I'll send you off by telling you that hockey sucks and I hope that the Buffalo Sabres, if not the whole NHL, fold like a deck of cards.
                          No Lou. It's that no one is allowed to act like 'Christ-entering-the-fucking-Temple-Mount' of American patriotism, when it's a time of war, and he's a 23 year old loud mouth that is such a rockin' ultra-conservative tough guy!

YOU dropped the dreaded LIBERAL B.S. Lou, not me. I was trying to calm shit down, but NOOOOO, you just can't keep your trap shut. You just have to stir shit up 'cause you are LOU!

It's about SERVICE Lou! It's about 'walking the walk,' not 'talking the talk' dick. Mr. George Bush lovin' sunshine patriot.

It's about having the right to be cavalier LOU, which you don't have Lou, 'cause you've never done a fucking thing for this country, except pretend to care about it and that makes YOU A HYPOCRITE. A word you seem to relish when dropping it on Rikk. And this has nothing to do with Rikk anymore. It has to do with you and your big mouth and small brain that can't recognize what an ass he is for stoking the fire when it was about to end.

BTW, in case you forgot, you already told me hockey sucks Lou when you entered my 'Lockout' thread and Spammed it, showing what an asshole you really are. I was pissed but I bit my tongue. To avoid embarrassing a Mod in front of the Roth Army and showing what a witless, one-dimensional bore he is. But everyone knows you are a soft and weak little "FAGGOT" Lou that abuses his power and does nothing but talk out of his phoney ass!

BTW, when can I expect my 3/22/1984 Buffalo boot Lou? And remember Lou, you have officially been:

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

For the last time...click the link....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm done. I've said my say.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                                FYI...Kingdom Come was the other band...
                                Weren't they like a Zeppelin rip-off band or something?

I'm surprised Hagar let Metallica still do their crumbling statue shit. When the statue crumbles in that live video from '89, it's pretty incredible. That was the last great tour for that band. After '88-'89, Metallica lost their edge.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...