X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

"Banker bailouts are welfare for the rich"
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Dr. Love
      Intelligence is needed. Absolutely, there are officers that are not "down" with this. Absolutely, there are secretaries that are not "down" with this. There are backdoors that are unmanned.
      However, CA, is only one sector. Not all PD's are being commanded as such, nor are all cities responding as such.

Help them help you. Find ways for them to carry their commands with as little harm as possible. Let the cities bill the corps, it is OK.
      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Live on the streets of Oakland here....as long as this dude's iPhone battery holds up.....

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Some protesters who avoided conflict and wanted to show their support for the Occupy Wall Street movement were displeased by the violent turns.

"They didn't have to force police into that situation," said Helen Walker, 46, a nurse from Albany. "It was totally provoked, and if I could have, I would have stopped those idiots from throwing paint."

At about 6:20 p.m. protesters tried to enter Frank Ogawa Plaza, but were met by a line of police in riot gear who quickly put on gas masks and ordered the crowd to disperse. After activists came face-to-face with police, they sat down in the intersection before moving on and trying to enter the plaza from another side street.
          Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz1brMybuEf

Mayor Jean Quan was in Washington, D.C., on a lobbying trip as the arrests were made.

"We've been trying (to talk) with the Occupy Oakland people for the last two weeks," Quan told KGO-AM. "Last week it was pretty clear that there was escalating violence."

Officials initially waived city laws that ban camping and allowed the occupation of the plaza. But starting Thursday, the city issued of series of orders for protesters to vacate the area, citing concerns about fire hazards, sanitation issues, graffiti, drug use and violence.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz1brNSwCpp
          Last edited by Unchainme; 10-26-2011, 12:45 AM.
          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by standin
            Intelligence is needed. Absolutely, there are officers that are not "down" with this. Absolutely, there are secretaries that are not "down" with this. There are backdoors that are unmanned.
            However, CA, is only one sector. Not all PD's are being commanded as such, nor are all cities responding as such.
            There's some fucked up shit going down in Atlanta too. And Rahm Emanuel (as expected) is being a royal pissbag to the Chicago branch.

More teargas and rubber bullets just now in Oakland. Unholy shit.......

Comment

• standin
              Veteran
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              There are two types of power. Political and military. Everything else is just conversation. The Martin Luther King marches worked because they were well organized and they swayed enough politicians to the cause. So that was political power. So far most politicians think they can continue getting away with screwing us over. That's why we need to point our anger at the politicians and also the party leaders. Both the Democratic Party and Republican Party have been corrupted. I think the only non establishment person running is Ron Paul. That's why he's ignored.

It shouldn't be that way.

I really do not mean to be melancholy. There is one other power. That is death.
              You see I learned a lesson from my father when he was six months from dying. His wedding band was stole and he took a weapon and demanded its return. He stated, he was a dying man and that the ring had more life than him.

We are all on our death march, if we think about it. And our bonds, represented in that ring, have more life than us.

It is time. ~`~
              To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
              MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Satan
                There's some fucked up shit going down in Atlanta too. And Rahm Emanuel (as expected) is being a royal pissbag to the Chicago branch.

More teargas and rubber bullets just now in Oakland. Unholy shit.......
                It must be expected that certain cities to respond in certain ways. Nevertheless, that does not mean that all all are "down" with it. Cities are of sorts key factors. Let "tem" (who ever them are) play there... for the moment.

Find the nobles... they ARE there Absolutely.
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by standin
                  I really do not mean to be melancholy. There is one other power. That is death.
                  You see I learned a lesson from my father when he was six months from dying. His wedding band was stole and he took a weapon and demanded its return. He stated, he was a dying man and that the ring had more life than him.

We are all on our death march, if we think about it. And our bonds, represented in that ring, have more life than us.

It is time. ~`~
                  I wouldn't say death is power but life with meaning and purpose is. Probably having no fear of death is power because you have courage. I came real close to dying a few years back. I mean I was right there at the brink and could feel myself going. Once you experience that and come back you have zero fear of death and it makes you fearless. I see the religious people in my family turning their power over to the church because they fear social or family rebuke or being punished after they die and I just shake my head. It's like a form of slavery. All you face on the other side is your own karma so in other words the judge is who you look at every morning in the bathroom mirror. The fear of death is power but fear in general is power. That's why the police dress up in their body armor and look menacing. They want to scare people into submission. I've seen them beat their shields like a bunch of zulu warriors. Projecting fear on others is power and having no fear is power.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I think two of the greatest modern weapons is the digital camera and the internet. With smart phones there is always a camera and transmission device. Sure the government can spy on us but we also can spy on them. Buying up media channels is no longer a monopoly because you can get flanked by the average person with a camera.

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

Babel .
                      Double speak. Restate clearly.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Babel. Babylon. Babylon Sisters.

So fine so young, tell me I'm the only one.

Comment

• Satan
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Fuck Steely Dan. A "band" (how is two guys a goddamned band???) named after a dildo. Oddly fitting, given their lame assed psuedo-jazz artfuck music.

Bridges to Babylon maybe???

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

In college I knew these two very naughty girls who were room mates. I called them the Babylon Sisters.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Someone should put this on a big poster and put this on it with THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE PEACEABLY TO ASSEMBLE highlighted.

If you don't stick up for your rights they will surely be taken from you.
                                Please submit $100 for every 1000 persons (estimate please) in your assembly per day. Thank you, City Clerk.
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...