Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

And it's that "training" that scares me. When those cops beat a homeless man to death just how many of them will say in defense he could have been a meth addict and that they were "concerned" for public safety by tasering him 5 times interspersed by knocking on his skull with a billyclub?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I've gotten to the point unless I see it for myself I'm reluctant to really believe it. Everything is manipulated and spun now. It doesn't take much to edit something and tell any story you want with it. You hear so much about this Occupy Wall Street thing. A friend of mine had to go to New York on business and she had some extra time and went down to the financial district and took a look for herself. She said it was a hodgepodge of different kinds of people. Good and bad. The bottom line is the American people know something is wrong with the government and Wall Street had something to do with it but they aren't exactly sure what. I mean if I was rich corrupt investment banker I would see the opportunity to put the blame on the bankers and then steer the anger towards voting a politician into office that would give me more of what I want. You just have to find some thick skinned, low life con artist with the art of gab. Seems to actually be plenty of those. I always wondered why some of the most successful investment bankers were so low key. Now I know. They don't want people to know who they are. It's the smaller attention whores like Donald Trump that want the celebrity and make money off it. The big guys don't want us to know who they are. You can donate and play the politics on both sides of the isle that way.

There seems to be this too good to be true group think cheese in any banker and corporate backed movement that doesn't have our best interest at hand. A fabricated, factory distance from reality if you will. The Obama campaign reeked of that kind of cheese. Romney reeks of that cheese. I'm smelling some cheese in some of these OWS groups. That fake, fabricated, plastic Sammy Hagar type cheese that is not spontaneous or real. It's the worst when it spreads to huge crowds of brainwashed dorks. If the protest reminds you of a Sammy Hagar concert, you know it's organized by Satan himself.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 10-26-2011, 04:57 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• standin
        Veteran
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Kristy
        That is the most fucked-up shit I've ever read.

Most cops are not "good people" - most are drunks/drug addicts, have severe mental/personality disorders, spouse beaters who now have a job of what it meant be in control after being bullied most of their elementary/junior high school life - not too mention many come from broken homes, have a low IQ and much like social workers and teachers they rarely question what they are told and willfully have others think for them. In fact, the ones with any intelligence are smart enough to know how to beat a person (including their wives) without leaving a mark - cops actually study this. As for having a day in court - depends upon how much money you want to pay a lawyer to take them down. It does happen with many of them reduced to desk jobs, traffic regulation, high school patrol after going bullshit psychological counseling/reprogramming.
        And for the non-propagandist in the audience, the rest of the story:

Two Fullerton California police officers have been charged with second degree murder and involuntary manslaughter after they allegedly beat and tased a homeless man to death. Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur.
        To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
        MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And it's that "training" that scares me. When those cops beat a homeless man to death just how many of them will say in defense he could have been a meth addict and that they were "concerned" for public safety by tasering him 5 times interspersed by knocking on his skull with a billyclub?
          The cops in the next town over from me are in deep shit for beating a guy to death this summer.
          They brought him in on a drunk and disorderly and resisting arrest. He died mysteriously after being released from the station the next morning. The autopsy results came back last month and showed death was by internal bleeding by blunt force trauma. His toxicology screen came back clean. No Alcohol or Drugs in his system.
          This town has a long and storied history of brutality and racism.
          I hope the family can get some justice.
          Last edited by lesfunk; 10-26-2011, 05:15 PM.
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

when you are attacked by clowns, go for the juggler
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by standin
              Two Fullerton California police officers have been charged with second degree murder and involuntary manslaughter after they allegedly beat and tased a homeless man to death. Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur.
              Justice served. I know there are times when the system works but unfortunately, it's too far and too few. This is only half the story - I'm sure the wrongful death lawsuit and the suit against the police department probably can't be talked about out of court.

And by the way, to back up what I said - look at those two cops. Of course I'm being judgmental here by the looks of them alone to do they look well-educated and trained to you? To me they are thugs in uniform raised in abusive environments [speculation]. Good fucking riddance to them.
              Last edited by Kristy; 10-26-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• standin
                Veteran
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Blaze
                That article is a smear campaign in its self.

I cannot stress enough this is NOT the time for Anonymous.
                Let Anonymous "Let the cops chance them around"
                Others are seeing to the plain duties of The Occupation.

Moreover, you will find that most law enforcement are Jack and Jackies themselves.
                Moreover, intelligence is gathered in many way not just a scare tactic for the stupid by saying "ooohh, some security professional is listening"
                Security professionals are being used, not only by the corrupt, but by the the noble men and woman too.

Here is a quote from an earlier context I was engaged in:

As the plundering of USAmericans are occurring, a small fraction of criminals profit. Few are held accountable for their vile actions against USAmerica. Stand against corruption! Many investigators that investigate these corruption issues, finds themselves and their families molested by the loons and goons of the criminals that plundered our USAmerica! Stand against corruption, TODAY!

Indeed, what you have found in this Thomas Ryan is a corruption protector and sling-er. Fare no mind, he is a very bad man, nevertheless, he is what he is a corruption sling-er. There is strong reason for certain sorts of security professionals to adhere to shameful ways. A significant amount of funds are indeed in security and military support services and as such leads certain sorts to greed, thus providing the motive of the fraud triangle.

Nevertheless, to broadly stroke all LEOs, Military personnel and their support services as harmful to society is grave tactical error. An error that sorts such as Thomas Ryan would relish.

Thomas Ryan is an old name within the Anonymous community, his stating that people are curious about The Occupation is indeed true. Of course they are both the noble and ignoble for different reasons. But do not let Thomas Ryan paint The Occupation as Anonymous for it is not.

I am not Anonymous. I am a fraud examiner. I am part of the 99%.
                Corruption is also a racist LEOs and LEJD
                To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER

MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• standin
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2009

Oh wow! Talk about propaganda! This is creepy! Especially contextually!

MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I don't know where they are getting their police officers in Orange County and how they are training them but man has that place gone to shit over the years. Last time I visited the place just lost all it's luster for me and I used to like it there.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Justice served. I know there are times when the system works but unfortunately, it's too far and too few. This is only half the story - I'm sure the wrongful death lawsuit and the suit against the police department probably can't be talked about out of court.

And by the way, to back up what I said - look at those two cops. Of course I'm being judgmental here by the looks of them alone to do they look well-educated and trained to you? To me they are thugs in uniform raised in abusive environments [speculation]. Good fucking riddance to them.
                        The first cop looks like Pancho Villa and the second one looks like a zombie. They both look like they ate too many donuts.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

They look like sociopaths to me.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

They look like sociopaths to me.
                              Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath." Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.

* Glibness/superficial charm
                              * Manipulative and conning
                              * Grandiose sense of self
                              * Pathological lying
                              * Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
                              * Shallow emotions
                              * Incapacity for love
                              * Need for stimulation
                              * Callousness/lack of empathy
                              * Poor behavioral controls/impulsive nature
                              * Early behavior problems/juvenile delinquency
                              * Irresponsibility/unreliability
                              * Promiscuous sexual behavior/infidelity
                              * Lack of realistic life plan/parasitic lifestyle
                              * Criminal or entrepreneurial versatility
                              * Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
                              * Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
                              * Authoritarian
                              * Secretive
                              * Paranoid
                              * Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
                              * Conventional appearance
                              * Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
                              * Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
                              * Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
                              * Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
                              * Incapable of real human attachment to another
                              * Unable to feel remorse or guilt
                              * Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)
                              * May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

What's scary is most our politicians have these traits.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Hmmm....reads like my mother.

Comment

Working...