The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

ND really needs to get the act together...this is a classic collapse.
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

ZILA with a huge play!!!!
      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I also know WAR...

you are absolutely shitting your pants right now...

maybe less now than you were a couple of minutes ago...

lmfao...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

That was a huge play...totally shifted momentum...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            I also know WAR...

you are absolutely shitting your pants right now...

maybe less now than you were a couple of minutes ago...

lmfao...
            Na, I'm confident.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Oh, ye of little faith.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I don't have little faith...

but I know...when it was 21-21...

with Notre Dame showing nothing...

lmfao...

you had a turd in your drawers...

a chip of shit per se...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

This all being said...it's really to bad that Notre Dame lost to Michigan State...

with a last second loss to USC as their only loss...it could have been a damn near interesting end of the year...if they were 10-1...with the only loss to USC...

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Next year Pojo, if Quinn comes back, which he probably will.

11-0.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Quinn will come back...but he'd be an idiot if he did...

but he will...

no way...will they go 11-0 next year...

no way...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Did you post that before or after you cleaned your drawers?

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Quinn will come back...but he'd be an idiot if he did...

but he will...

no way...will they go 11-0 next year...

no way...
                          I really am worried that Quinn will go pro.

Although his mom did sort of tip their hand during the game where she said that Brady will concentrate on a Heisman next year. You could tell she regretted saying it as soon as she did...
                          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

and I want to hold off saying yes or no to Notre Dame goin 11-0...

it's a curious thought...but will depend a lot on Quinn...

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

The difference with this team is that the odds are finally in our favor that we can have a letdown for two quarters and still do enough things to win, like other top teams (e.g. USC) v. just being lucky as hell (e.g. UCLA). The MSU game is the one that hurts. But if Tyrone was still coach, we would have not only lost today's game when it got to 21-21, but we would also have lost to Michigan, and gone into overtime against BYU... lmao...

Anyhow, I don't get so worried as I have in years past when a team rallies back against the Irish. They play to win until the final second. And that's what they've been missing for years.

On another note, I'm glad Miami is taking it to VaTech... To me, VaTech is like KansasST of old, one of those teams that get tons of press and pub, and somehow are always more highly rated than should be... I hope today's eventual loss shuts up all those dorks who though VaTech should overtake Texas or USC in the polls. Idiots. lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
                              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I don't know...I think they have a very good team...VA Tech...

but I do think Marcus Vick showed a little bit of what he's about yesterday...

he dances an awful lot...

what made Michael so good...is he never danced...just took off...and blew paast people...

Comment

Working...