The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Make it 20-7...

OUCH...

Michigan really hasn't done much to get this...

WTF...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

They're playing like a bunch of wimps and faggots right now. I'm literally drinking up a storm.
      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

lots of mistakes...

PSU looking like a whore against Youngstown State leads me to believe that Notre Dame's blowout last week may be overrated...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

No...ND is just playing like a BUNCH OF WIMPS AND FAGGOTS! Stupid mistakes. Dumb penalties. And our CBs are HORRID. They couldn't cover me in a phone booth.
          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• VHdamaco
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2004

hmmmmmmmm

do i smell a comeback in the making?...
            Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              lots of mistakes...

PSU looking like a whore against Youngstown State leads me to believe that Notre Dame's blowout last week may be overrated...
              Slow start for PSU, no doubt, it is 37-3 now, though....

Probably tough to get up for the Penguins of Youngstown State....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Make it 20-7...

OUCH...

Michigan really hasn't done much to get this...

WTF...
                Another sack ... 3 TD passes to Manningham, time of possession, Quinn has seen a lot of pressure and picks ... it isn't like ND has handed them everything.

They are at home, #2, and laying an egg.

Comment

• VHdamaco
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Nov 2004

oops...

maybe not. there goes the heismann for brady and the title hopes for ND...

i'm surprised that DE for Michigan actually made it to the endzone...

OSU and Auburn is now on line for January...
                  Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                    Another sack ... 3 TD passes to Manningham, time of possession, Quinn has seen a lot of pressure and picks ... it isn't like ND has handed them everything.

They are at home, #2, and laying an egg.
                    They handed them the game. It doesn't matter. You either win or you lose and ND lost and lost in pussy style- ruining their season, and once again opening up the "overated" floodgates. Only have themselves to blame.
                    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Looking at this boxscore ... Michigan had something to do with it ... the Michigan defense played pretty damn good in hostile territory.

GA Tech gave them hell, PSU didn't, and they should have been sky high for this game.

Blame ND, yeah.

Better blame Michigan too, I believe they were the underdog coming in. And they weren't #2.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

IMO Al...

It's a two-fold deal...

1. Notre Dame opened the game with a completion that turned into not only an interception...but a return for a TD. The ball was right into the kids hands, and bounced out.

2. Notre Dame comes right back...and basically does the same to Michigan...bam...7-7...Huge mistake by Henne.

3. a Michigan receiver gets open by 10 yards????????? ImO exposing a D that really didn't have, for whatever reason, deep ball challenges in the first two weeks. Nobody must have watched the OSU game.

No doubt in my mind that Michigan...on Notre Dame turf...had something to do with that.

That being said...once the ball got a rollin'...the momentum started flowing...

All the better for OSU to be honest...

the better Michigan is when OSU rolls them over, the more cement it will put around their national title aspirations...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

All that being said...

Michigan did impress...with an air attack.

Michigan throwing and running makes them a tough team.

The D can't be overlooked as well.

Did Notre Dame play like utter dogshit?

yep

Did Michigan have something to do with it?

yep

C'mon...the fucking beat them AT NOTRE DAME!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Just watched the Weis presser ... he blamed that first INT on Quinn ... and they did put it on the ground once early, and by Quinn there late.

Was never big on Quinn being the "Heisman Front-Runner" anyway, and I don't believe he's the #1 pick in the draft next season.

Michigan played D, ran the ball damn tough, and he did hook up on 2 other scores besides that wide open 70 yarder.

lmfao ... In all honesty, I was PULLING for CINCINNATI when they got out to the early 7-3 lead and it got into the second quarter, but knew it was too good to be true.

Not like the "rolled" over the Bearcats ... lol ...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

All that being said...

Michigan did impress...with an air attack.

Michigan throwing and running makes them a tough team.

The D can't be overlooked as well.

Did Notre Dame play like utter dogshit?

yep

Did Michigan have something to do with it?

yep

C'mon...the fucking beat them AT NOTRE DAME!
                              I agree.

I take back all of those anti-Buckeye things I was just saying about you.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Well...it's not like beating ND doesn't still make Michigan a giant pile of pig shit...

But hey, even pig shit looks different then mud...

sometimes...

Why even comment on the Cincy game...you and I both know...that had they come into that game with any motivation left over from rolling over Texas...they coulda scored 80...

Comment

Working...