The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ALinChainz
    I for one will pull for ND versus Michigan State.

Got to have some principals. It is the one time each year I do pull for the Irish.
    You must be a typical WolverQueen fan. One that has no connection with that shithole at all.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Fucking Irish down 14-0 early to Michigan State...this team makes me ill......
      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Hmmmm....

coach WillingWHO'S first 13 games...9-4 with a loss to Michigan...

coach FATNE's first 13 games...9-4 with a loss to Michigan...

Hmmmmm....
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I can't even bring myself to watch that game...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

They make me ill.....24-7 in the 2nd Qtr...Again, playing like wimps and faggots.....
            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Unreal comeback by the Irish...in a storm too.
              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Gentlemen,

I was convinced this was a loss. Shouldn't have given up on the team in the 3rd quarter, but then again, needed to restring a Wolfgang.... lol... so who would have thought when I tuned in for the aftermath that they pulled off the win?!?!?

This is definitely an over-hyped team, I just hope that the rest of the games aren't nearly so gut wrenching... I don't mind the Irish showing they can come back from being down big, but against teams like Michigan, it's hard to do... I'd like to see them lay 40+ points on teams a few times between now and USC just to feel a bit better...

Icon.

GO IRISH!!!
                GO UNLV!!!
                GO CHARGERS!!!
                GO PADRES!!!
                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Okay, I turn off the game, thinking its over..And I just learn now..Notre Dame comes fucking back?

Congrats ND..But Shit..Honestly..I thought it was going to be a fucking blowout..
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Not sure how they won, but OK. Their defense is embarrassingly bad.

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah, the defense is horrible. I'm not really sure what the problem is, perhaps they all believed in the hype and didn't think about actually executing on the field.

The offense needs to start playing like it's capable of, and the defense needs some more inspired play or there'll be more losses before we get to USC...

This was definitely a luck of the Irish game as much as it was a Michigan State shooting themselves in the foot game...

Now I'm actually worried about the Purdue and Air Force games for cryin' out loud... another attack against the secondary, and a team that runs the option... good grief... lol

Icon.
                      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

The secondary defense is ASS! The Z-man has heart but even he's getting burnt badly out there. In the end, the D actually won the game for us with the two picks.....
                        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I know that dude, but you won't win many games giving up 40 points a night, which is what ND is doing.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

It's an amazing comeback win, but how the fuck do the Irish need to come back against UCLA???? This team needs to focus for a change!
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Awesome comeback! ...
                              Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

UCLA is garbage...

Notre Dame had no business letting them beat them around the golden dome...

but how much Notre Dame wins by is inconsequential...

Comment

Working...