The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The one and only time I will EVER root for ND. Whenever they are playing the Wolverqueens!

Go ND!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

lmfao...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Awesome!!! Next week Von and I are cheering on the same team!!! Woohoo!!! lol

As "suspect" as the ND secondary is, I think the Michigan passing game is even more questionable. They've been running the hell outta the ball, and I'm not so sure it's because Hart is so good, as it is the receivers are average with Braylon Edwards and crew gone the past few years. We shall see.

Since Michigan is the only team both ND and OSU play, hope the Irish make a good showing of it. Looking forward to an OSU rematch for the title, but ND still has to get past Michigan, UCLA, and USC.

Icon.

GO IRISH!!!
        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Get past UCLA? LOL, dude that's not going to be much of a problem.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Fuck Michigan and Michigan State!
            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

OSU plays Penn State in a couple of weeks...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Just giving the Pac-10 the benefit of the doubt... lol... UCLA plays Oregon before heading to ND... so we'll see where they are at that time...

Looking forward to this weekend... Nebraska may be a tougher test for USC than expected. We'll see if Michigan has been holding back in waiting for ND or if they really don't have much of a passing threat.

Icon.

GO IRISH!!!
                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think Nebraska is going to get the absolute shit kicked out of them.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I agree...Nebraska is in for a long day on Saturday...we'll see...

it all depends on if the Black Hats are for real...or just a team beating up a bunch of bitches...

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                      Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Fucking Michigan...one of my most hated of teams...ND is going to kick their asses all over South Bend!!!! Only 15 more minutes!!!!!
                      Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Well...there isn't a team on the planet to loath more than fucking Michigan...

and the "Battle of the Fight Song" theme is gay...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

WOW!!!

pass goes through the hands of a Notre Dame receiver...

picked off by Michigan...

returned for a TD...

fuckers...

Michigan up 7-0...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

ND INT...almost returned for a TD...then scores a minute later...

7-7...

Michigan doing what the do...

blowing it...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Bomb by Henne...13-7 on a missed xtra point...

Notre Dame getting burned by mistakes...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

WTF????

I turn the channel to watch a bit of the LSU game...

and Michigan has the ball inside the 10...

another mistake...obviously...

Comment

Working...